BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in SeaDek flooring for a center console used primarily for fishing. Wanted to know how others have found it to keep clean of fish blood and guts? What has your experience been with the product in general?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in SeaDek flooring for a center console used primarily for fishing. Wanted to know how others have found it to keep clean of fish blood and guts? What has your experience been with the product in general?
I have it on my boat as long as you hit it with the washdown hose before it dries you will be fine. If not you will be scrubbing with the texture and a stiff bristle brush for a while. Stuff looks great and feels amazing on the deck with no shoes. It has good traction when wet it's good stuff if you keep up with it. Sea deck makes a cleaning product for stains,I use marine spray nine works great. Hope that helps

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have it on my boat as long as you hit it with the washdown hose before it dries you will be fine. If not you will be scrubbing with the texture and a stiff bristle brush for a while. Stuff looks great and feels amazing on the deck with no shoes. It has good traction when wet it's good stuff if you keep up with it. Sea deck makes a cleaning product for stains,I use marine spray nine works great. Hope that helps
Thanks for sharing your experience

1 - 5 of 5 Posts