BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
FOR SALE 1993 STRIPER 210 Boat is 22' with pulpit.Power is a 2004 HONDA 4 stroke 150HP with 300+ hours maintained every year by the installing Dealer. Great fuel economy and quiet, smoke free operation. Speed is 34mph top with cruise at 25mph. Boat is on a 2007 Venture aluminum roller trailer with brakes on both axels, led lights and spare tire, all wheels are aluminum. The boat is in excellent condition and comes with, T-top with electronics box, rocket launcher, extra rod holders on top, extra rod holders in gunnels and on railing for trolling, bow pulpit with anchor roller, anchor and line, live well, two Optima batteries, saltwater wash down, trim tabs installed with motor in 2004. Electronics include Lowrance 5200 GPS new last year, Lowrance X70A fish finder, Shakespeare waterproof radio, AM/FM/CD marine radio and AUTOHELM autopilot. Boat also has a Raymarine 10X radar system which I have not used in eight years, includes removable dome. It also has a Sitex dual transponder fish finder which needs work and has not been used in a long time due to a change in fishing habits. A set of full enclosures in very good shape and a custom cockpit cover are supplied. The cabin has a portal-potty, new two years ago, and can sleep two with new cushions and covers last year. A sink and alcohol stove, both unused are present. Boat is ready to fish and it does it well. Why am I selling it, opportunity to buy a 23 foot Grady came along and I took it, tough to fish two boats. Pictures available at this location and boat is stored inside in North Jersey: http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/seaswirljpg

Price: $19,900

1 - 13 of 13 Posts