BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, awhile back someone suggested organizing a way to put together packages for out troops overseas. At the time I wasn't physically able to step up to the plate to do the organizing.
Well, things have changed, and I would be glad to get the ball rolling. To start, one of our own, (that I know of, I am sure there are more)
FINALLY, A.K.A Jim, and his wife Bonnie, son is on his second tour. The first was in Iraq nad now he is serving in Afghanastan. I got one package off to Jim Jr. today but remember a typical tour is 12 months. Anyone interested in participating and if you know of another service person overseas please contact me at [email protected]. I can provide you with Jim Jrs.'s mailing address, a list of things that would benefit them, and any mailing questions you may have. If you cannot find the time to shop and mail anything, I can take care of it for you and provide you with the reciepts. If you wish to make a cash/check donation, please include your BB name and a short note to the service person intented to receive the goodies so the gratitude goes out to the right parties. Thanks to all, in advance.

Jim Mac

--------------------
Home of the free, because of the brave.
Friends don't let friends join PETA
Member: Ancient Order of Hibernians, Wolfe Tone Division

1 - 1 of 1 Posts