BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the times and topics for those interetsed:

Saturday 3/11

10am Live Lining Bunker in Raritan Bay with New Jersey Angler Field Editor, Capt. Chris Gatley

11:30am Largemouth Bass Fishing with Pradco's Joe Thompson

1pm Bucktailing and other Fluke Tactics with Northeast Angling TV's Capt. Rich Tenreiro

Sunday 3/12

11am Inshore Bluefin Tuna with Northeast Angling Tv's Capt. Andy Locascio

12:30pm Delaware River Stripers with New Jersey Angler Field Editor, Capt. Chris Gatley

2pm Chuncking Bunker with the Fishermen Magazine Capt. Freddie Gamboa

see you there

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thanks for the update Chris!!!!! BTW, anyone that needs a few pointers on fishing this year, Capt. Gatley is definately one to listen to. Very descriptive in his seminars and well worth your time. I was at the Sportsman Center last year and was impressed with the knowledge that was shared between Capt. Chris and another avid member of ours, In Depth. Get your arses there!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the kind words. my aspect of the seminars may be cancelled. i will leav an update by midday thursday just in case someone was coming to hear my 2 cents

we pulled my grandma off life support today. a funeral is in the works for the weekend. I may do the seminars to get away and clear my head.

I'll keep you all posted

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Everyone-

The saturday seminar on live lining bunker will be handled by Rich Tenreiro of Northeast Angling TV. He is proficient at this and worth listening too.

as for the Delaware river Striper seminar on Sunday - I will be there!

Again, Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Chris- Sorry to hear about your grandmother. :( Anyone have the address of the sportsman's center so I can get a mapquest/ google map? Thanks. Looking forward to hearing everyone's information

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks like I'll be driving up also. Can't wait to here some good info and $1.09 sabiki rigs also. Gonna have to buy me summa them.

[ 03-12-2006, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: boatbuilder_g ]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.