BASS BARN banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
22,002 Posts
Enough with the radicalism. Communist? Who is supportive and subordinate to Putin? Trump
Great I would really agree with it had he been caught on a open mike telling the President of Russia tell Vlad I can be more flexible when reelected.

Now what did happen to show flexibility a invisible red line allowed Vlad into Syria. Vlad has an invasion of another country and that country gets blankets and pillows from the flexible one.

That must have happened before you became a quitter so you could say President Trump was subordinate to Putin.

Reactions: Hardtop

·
Registered
74,340 Posts
Great I would really agree with it had he been caught on a open mike telling the President of Russia tell Vlad I can be more flexible when reelected.

Now what did happen to show flexibility a invisible red line allowed Vlad into Syria. Vlad has an invasion of another country and that country gets blankets and pillows from the flexible one.

That must have happened before you became a quitter so you could say President Trump was subordinate to Putin.
Franky the fraud overlooks the FACT that Putin is supportive of Biden. Kinda shows how ignorant or just plan stupid Franky and his little buddies are.

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
No rules were changed Fwankie, you can do your own research. They followed the Biden rule to a T, you know that sweetiepie.

Only a concern because McConnell and the republicans changed the rules in 2016. Now they changed them again when its for their benefit despite guys on tape boasting to hold me accountable if I break my word.

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
Reactions: ARMED4BEAR

·
Registered
22,002 Posts
Franky the fraud overlooks the FACT that Putin is supportive of Biden. Kinda shows how ignorant or just plan stupid Franky and his little buddies are.
Basically there are those on this site that are conservatives with their thought process. There are those that are liberals with their thought process. I give honor to them though there are times of disagreements.
Then there are those that are so full of hate they supposedly leave the party become Independents and if they live in NJ lose the ability to cast a vote for the nominee of any party, in the primary. Then in their own mind defend quitting by spewing hatred.

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
Only a concern because McConnell and the republicans changed the rules in 2016. Now they changed them again when its for their benefit despite guys on tape boasting to hold me accountable if I break my word.
Actually, it was Harry Reid who changed the rules in 2013. Remember the nuclear option? McConnell just modified Reid’s rule to include SCOTUS nominees. Get real.

Reactions: Double Nickel 62

·
Administrator
49,123 Posts
McConnell and the republicans changed the rules in 2016. Now they changed them again.

Frankie , you have made this claim now numerous times , many have asked for backup , well I have searched the Congressional Record back thru 2016 and can find no such rule change .

lets stop posting your lies.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
What is the Dem position on rule changes? Electoral college, scotus term limits, packing the scotus, mail in voting. Yeah Dems never consider changing rules.

·
Registered
17,203 Posts
Frankie , you have made this claim now numerous times , many have asked for backup , well I have searched the Congressional Record back thru 2016 and can find no such rule change .

lets stop posting your lies.

He heard on CNN, enough said:wave:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts