BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished all weekend in the Shag's (Pennsville) Striper Tournament. Tough going all weekend with the rain Sat. and the wind today. Nothing but shorts for me and my buddy surf fishing in Elsinboro and Pennsville. All (3) shorts were caught on bloods in the middle of outgoing. The winning fish (only three keepers checked-in) was caught on a boat using bunker and came in just over 34 inches and weighed just under 20 lbs. The other two check-ins were just legal and weighed less than 15 lbs.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Tough fishing I was surprised I was the only boat using the elsinboro ramp today. I thought there would be somebody out fishing the tournament.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tough fishing I was surprised I was the only boat using the elsinboro ramp today. I thought there would be somebody out fishing the tournament.
Yeah it was snotty out there. Didn't look at the actual numbers but it felt like it was gusting at least 20-25 kt.

Btw, I'm in Alloway too. If you're ever looking for someone to split fuel and bait let me know.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I will keep you in mind but right now I have made more promises to take people than days in a month

1 - 4 of 4 Posts