BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading a report on nauticalnet.com and one guy said that he caught a 30 inch 15lb flounder! Does anyone know anything about this? Any pics? I would love to see a pic of that monster!

[ 06-08-2006, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Skmag357 ]

·
Registered
682 Posts
I just saw a pic of an 18lb flounder caught down in Hatteras. The pic can be seen on the teach's lair marina site. Click on reports, then on May 29th, then on the additional images under the pic of the two guys sitting at a picnic table. I would post the link, but I am not sure if it would be violating the BB rules

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by WhiteBucket:
I just saw a pic of an 18lb flounder caught down in Hatteras. The pic can be seen on the teach's lair marina site. Click on reports, then on May 29th, then on the additional images under the pic of the two guys sitting at a picnic table. I would post the link, but I am not sure if it would be violating the BB rules
You can post it... Thanks,,,

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW that is a monster! still waiting to see if anyone has a pic of the 15lber from up north

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.