BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the ramp is getting a MUCH needed face lift. Has anyone been down there? Do you think they will make the spring run or will it be a summer opening? They have big plans and a mild winter so maybe the place will be open soon.

·
Registered
602 Posts
which one? the one by the marina? that one's a wreck!

we use the municipal ramp at shark river hills and it's decent.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Looks like they are making good progress over there. Not sure when they anticipate completion. I'll try to get some pics up this week

PAPete- they are redoing the ramp at the marina.

·
Registered
40 Posts
They plan on it being done before the season. They have a window for completion because of the flonder spawn if they don't get it done by then it will be shut down till after the spawning season not sure of that date. But they are making great progress from what I can see my boat is there for the winter so Ive seen the ongoing work.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If anyone has pics or updates that would be great. I live in Pa and can't use the gas to go check on progress. I use this ramp all season long and have never launched anywhere else in shark river. It was a POS before but got me in the water looking forward to a nice safe ramp. Hope they don't jack up the price considering it should've been free before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts