BASS BARN banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
I know this guys who was done pretty good sharks fishing "in close" Man if these guys only knew!

Here's the story as reported by the shark:

I was out doing what I normally do,,,,swimming. I see some comotion in the surf and check to see what's going on. All of a sudden, BAM, some guy punches me in the gut...WTF? There goes the neighborhood.

Uhhhhh does anyone have a similar experience??? I doubt it. This guy was on a 8ft funboard and had to put his arms and legs up in the air. I doubt that anyone one, put in a similar situation would have done any different. I don't think you are too concerned what species it is at the time of the "encounter". I saw him at the Air show yesterday in AC.

FlyTyR:

The shark just wanted something sweet to eat and smelled the donuts.

Doesn't this guy realize he'll never be taken seriously in court again? What a smack!
:rolleyes:

This tale tells me one thing I need to take my show on the road. Or every cop doesn't always tell the truth. Biggest call me when you come down I have those pictures !!!!!!!! AWESOME

I found a few more 1000 pounders in the trunk the other night. Its ashame it blew so hard we couldn't get any real good pictures. They were studs!~~~~~~

1000 pounders, were they tiger sharks? several years ago a great white was caught off the jersey shore about 30 miles, we caught a baby 3 years ago,we let it loose. they are the REAL deal when it come to sharks, brown sharks are timid

Tiger sharks in the trunk eatin sea turtles. Sand tigers on the point eatin 50 to 75 pound sandbars. 13 to 14 foot white just off the point eatin my nets earlier this spring. All of the Sand Bars that we got out in the trunk were 150 plus . They all dressed out in the 100 pound range.

Do I think it was a sand bar that attacked the cop. NO I think they moved up and out Unless he was surfing the 30 fathom line.

On the other hand sharks have no rules they are free to swim when and where they please. Just highly unlikely especially this time of year with the Sand tigers being so thick.

MARTY--THRU. AFTERNOON AT THE SHOP FRED IS MEETING A PERSON OF THE OTHER SEX ABOUT 2 OR 2:30.
BRING PICTURES AND WEAR YOU BEST DUDES THIS COULD BE THE OLD TV STAR'S LAST CHANCE.YOU MIGHT HAVE TO HELP ME SING SOME HIM'S OR HER'S IFIN THERE IS GOING TO BE A MATING CEREMONEY.AH DOOOGIE.
THE REVERANDS STAINIOUS OR MULE--LANEY PRESIDING.

I don't know what to make of this "arrangement" I kinda reminds me of a mail order kind of deal. I heard instead of a tuxs Morty gonna where spandex(yikes).

you got mail.

Five-foot shark coming straight at you. You punch past the head into the gut. Wouldn't that put your face pretty close to his? I don't think anyone instinctively is going to punch at anything but the snout (which numerous accounts state works). If he could punch at the gut, the shark was sideways to him and already leaving.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.