BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this email recently if anyone is interested, I know I will go to see it!
Playing at
Showcase Art @ the Ritz Center Sunday March 30th 10:30AM 900 Haddonfield-Berlin Road, Voorhees, NJ, 08043
(856) 770-0600

http://www.sharkwater.com/

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I wouldn't waste the money !!!! You are going to be told that finning is still the main attraction in the shark fisheries. All this is is another form of Enviro Brain washing.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fishpicker said:
I wouldn't waste the money !!!! You are going to be told that finning is still the main attraction in the shark fisheries. All this is is another form of Enviro Brain washing.
Fishpicker finning is still an attraction, maybe not here in the US but around the world that's all they do it kill them for that. I see it all the time on TV, it's ashame. Waste of money I don't think so, anything that has to do with protecting endangered species and endangered species of sharks I am all for it...........

·
Banned
490 Posts
reelfaster said:
I see it all the time on TV, it's ashame.
Do you believe everything you see on tv? i have been in countries where they say that illegal finning goes on but its not illegal its the fact that these countries have no laws about it.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
reelfaster said:
Fishpicker finning is still an attraction, maybe not here in the US but around the world that's all they do it kill them for that. I see it all the time on TV, it's ashame. Waste of money I don't think so, anything that has to do with protecting endangered species and endangered species of sharks I am all for it...........

1, Sharks are far from endangered !!!!!

2, TV also has a cartoon that the features one animal that gets blown up with acme TNT but never dies.

3, I sat down and had lunch with a lady that I'm sure will be in this movie this past Tuesday. After telling her the facts and the truth of what is really going on in the ocean she almost fell over. The only thing she could say is the science say different. My reply was Sonja the science came from a bunch of Hemp smokin politically motivated scientist and we Industry are proving them wrong everyday.

Watch for Sonja , I'm tellin ya all this is just more brain washing.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
CATCH AND RELEASE , I LOVE TO TEEZZ EM.:cool:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
waterman579 said:
Do you believe everything you see on tv? i have been in countries where they say that illegal finning goes on but its not illegal its the fact that these countries have no laws about it.
That's the problem my man, countries don't have laws about them and kills tons of sharks. Do I believe everything I see on TV???? When you see a picture/film of 1,000's sharks laying in nets and getting dumped back overboard it's kinda hard to not belive it. Unless there some REALLY REALLY GOOD EDITING GOING THERE :rolleyes: .

I know some sharks are far far from endagered but the ones that are should be regulated. There are numerous species of shark out there that are endagered. I'd just like to see it regulated more throughout the world that's all.

Seems like a waste of time talking on this forum about it. All I wanted to do was share a film release of protecting sharks that's all. But what a waste of breath it was on this place, YIKES!

·
Registered
205 Posts
ive seen this movie and its bullshit. im no comm fishermen but this movie was made by some winney college punk! you watch it and see the spin on it. horrible movie!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts