BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for new fishing boots. I have the basic white boots that guys have used for years. But they have no support and when you stand all day or are working the deck my feet hurt. I have looked at the shimano boots and they look well made and have arch support. Has anyone tried these or are there better boots?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Rugged shark

my co capt. has them he likes them also. they don't come in wide sizes i don't think.btu it's a toss up for me i'm looking into a new pair also for the same reasons.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Get inserts for your white boots and they will be very comfortable. Only cost $5.00 at Sea Gear in Cape May. Save the other $65.00 for gas money.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have worn the shimano boots all of last season and fond them to be very comfortable only mistake I made is I should have bought them a full size bigger they can be tough to get on and off. Otherwise they feel like a light weight pair of sneakers I haven't had back pains like I was getting with those white boots. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
223 Posts
roadkill said:
Get inserts for your white boots and they will be very comfortable. Only cost $5.00 at Sea Gear in Cape May. Save the other $65.00 for gas money.
Thats what I do;) ;) Fish all day on the gel:D :p :D :p

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Scott your Gellin!?!?

Im gelling like magellin!

Who isnt Gellin?!?!

If you aint gellin' then you just aint gellin; and this means you got to really start gellin'

All my friends are gellin'

are you gellin'?!

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
I am about to strangle the weather man.... keeping fingers crossed!

·
Registered
52 Posts
extra tuffs or vikings are also great boots. always on the water and i never leave dock without them. i also used them extensively when hunting. always put dr. schols in them.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
rugged sharks are the best got my first pair 2 years ago an dwould never buy any other white boots again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts