·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Shimano Fishing Tour

Time: 9am - 5pm
Date: Saturday April 19, 2008
Where: Waterfront Marine 1 Goll Avenue Somers Point, NJ 08244

Shimano Fishing Tour allows Shimano and the Tour's presenting sponsors to connect with consumers via exciting, memorable, face-to-face interaction. TackleDirect and Shimano will have a full staff of Knowledgeable fishing experts on hand to asnwer questions about local techniques and equipment. An extensive line of Shimano product will be on display and available for purchase including new Lucanus jigs, Butterfly jigs, Tescata, and Trevala rods.

Product Demos * Tips & Tricks * PRO Seminars * Prizes

One of the event speakers is BassBarn's own Chris Gatley of Ardent Angler speaking on "Learn the finer points of Butterfly Jigging" from 10-11am.

See the attached picture for more information and a full list of speakers and times.

Admission is FREE. I will be on hand along with other members of TackleDirect. We will have a full line of Shimano products on sale for you to purchase if you wish.

Hope to you see you there! :D

Any questions please email me at: [email protected] or call me directly at the office at 609-788-3831.

John Vaughan

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I can't wait Johnny, should be very educational. Capt. Jimmy from Jenny Lee Sportfishing will be there too to discuss offshore canyon tuna jigging & Trolling.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I picked up a flyer and found out about it yesterday.... going to assemble a Margate contingent to attend... any of you want to carpool? Maybe a shuttle bus from Maynard's :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok its almost here, next SATURDAY! Who else is in? :D Ads are in New Jersey Angler this month(full page). Im gettin pumped up! :p

·
Banned
370 Posts
congradulations to capt jimmy gahm/shimano prostaff

capt jimmy gahm of jenny lee sportfishing has been selected to the shimano pro staff team. capt jimmy has become an expert on the entire shimano butterfly jigging system. shimano and the real seat in brielle selected jenny lee as a field test boat two seasons ago. capt jimmy has mastered the system offshore as well as inshore. we have always made it our policy to share whatever knowledge we have with whomever is interested. please feel free to ask jimmy any questions you may have on his expieriences regarding the system or anything else in regards to our offshore procedures.

once again jimmy, we are proud of you to "represent"

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
fmTuna said:
I picked up a flyer and found out about it yesterday.... going to assemble a Margate contingent to attend... any of you want to carpool? Maybe a shuttle bus from Maynard's :D
Can I come the night before & close Maynard's:eek: :D , you can pick me up out front,Hee Hee!!!!:p ;) I'll be there. :) Haig

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Well.. my best friend's son got engaged Friday night.. anybody see the billboard on the causeway? Our friends at Tomatos let us steal their billboard for the weekend...

So instead of the seminars, I was smiling, entertaining, and taking pictures all day... how was the Shimano tour?

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
fmTuna said:
Well.. my best friend's son got engaged Friday night.. anybody see the billboard on the causeway? Our friends at Tomatos let us steal their billboard for the weekend...

So instead of the seminars, I was smiling, entertaining, and taking pictures all day... how was the Shimano tour?
Drop the sauce pops... the tour is next week :D :D

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: ..... I AM getting old!

God I hate it when AJ is right about something......

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Yappy little pup... ain't he.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Offshore Custom Tackle said:
John,
Maybe I'll bring some philly soft pretzels too.:D
Sounds good to me :D Gonna be a long day including setup and breakdown for me but will be well worth it. Havent seen you in awhile neither.

less than week and counting now...

And I just noticed your grill is on the barn homepage...who photoshopped your face on there?

lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
j0hnnyv said:
Sounds good to me :D Gonna be a long day including setup and breakdown for me but will be well worth it. Havent seen you in awhile neither.

less than week and counting now...

And I just noticed your grill is on the barn homepage...who photoshopped your face on there?

lol
Dude. My mug is not that bad!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts