BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINT CONDITION SHIMANO STRADIC 2500FH SPINNING REEL WITH NEW 10LB FIRELINE AND A 2 PEICE ST CROIX SPINNING ROD ML 6'6 IN MINT CONDITION.ROD 85.00 NEW AND REEL 110.00 NEW ASKING 140.00-GREAT ROD FOR LIGHT SALTWATER BUCKTAILING AND FOR FRESH WATER.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a similar combo that i bought new a few years ago.I have been using it for flounder and weakies.It is a great combo in that it is light but strong.I love bucktailing the shallows with it.I paid $200.00 for my combo.If you cannot sell it for $140.00 let me know i will give you 100.00 for it.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
any pics,where are you located ? I may need to treat myself to a new back bay flatty rod

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
located in ne phila and work in center city. i have no pictures of the combo but can arrange some when i finish my tour at the firehouse in a few days.if you want you can look up the rod/reel on line and take a look because these are just as perfect as far as condition goes.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Bump.....I hope you sell em quick Chet, Jenn says i cant buy anymore fishing tackle :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NOT A CHANCE. 130.00 FINAL PRICE-THE REEL IS BRAND NEW AND WORTH 110.00

1 - 13 of 13 Posts