BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
914 Posts
I second taking a look at the spheros. I have the 3000 FA (they are on the FB series now) but have to agree that it is bullet proof. I do alot of bridge fishing and have been using this reel for about a year. Sometimes I'll even winch fish up the bridge with it (not exactly the recommended use for the reel lol). For $119 I don't think there is a better reel on the market JMHO. Had the reel for a year, don't wash it off after I use it, haven't oiled or greased it, and its still as smooth as the day I got it. Also, they had 22 lbs. of drag! (check shimanos website, I didn't believe it either) Comes in all different sizes too.

· Registered
914 Posts
Haha once in a while. I know I can't wait I just keep looking at my rods and dreaming of March 1st. I just bought the 4000 Spheros for my other Clarus. Sickest bridge fishing combo ever lol. Ill see you out there if it ever stops snowing...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.