BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Tld 15's for sales, used for 1 fishing trip, come fully spooled with 25lb stren, perfect for gearing up in the offseason...

real alone lists for 129.99 at boatersworld and west marine..

will sell for 100 /piece

phil

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way,

for those of you who do not know,

these reels are great for people fishing out to about 25 miles, should be able to tackle almost anything in there. I have 2 others i use constantly when im in that range!
I'll use em for trolling at the lumps, catching dolphin, bonita, little footballs, fat al's, and they should work great for those of you that are looking for drumming this year. I also cought a gang of big fluke and tog and blackfish fishing em on the wrecks and a couple nice sharks.
great all purpose reels..

100/piece or 180 for the two of em
phil

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lever Drags
Sorry should have put that. Lever drags, these two reels im selling have been out on the water with me on the boat a couple times and fished once.
The other two i have i use the power pro on em for the last 100 yrds of the spool. I do this because i was usin em for tog and sea bass alot last year as well as for the fluke. I love the power pro on those 15's! I am just looking to spend more time out in the blue water and i can upgrade to a bigger reel with these two sold!
lemme know. I live in bensalem pa, but im in Marlton NJ at the dealerhsip most of the time
phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts