BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Three (3) used Shimano reel and StarRods Rod combos located in Brigantine, NJ. Local pickup only and sold as is with no guarantees or warranties.

Two (2) Shimano TLD 50 2-speed Reels each one is attached to a properly sized StarRod @ $300 each.

One (1) Shimano TLD 30 2-Speed Reel attached to a properly sized StarRod @ $ 250.

I will offer a Packaged discount of $750 for all three rod and reel setups.

All three have been stored in a climate controlled garage and lightly used. They are well cared for and in like new condition. I have original packaging for Shimano reels as shown in photos. I can not remember what kind of line they are spooled with but it is a good quality line. I recently downsized from a larger boat and have no more use for them as I will be fishing with lighter tackle in the bays and off the surf.

Email me if you are interested at: [email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Several people have asked me if I'll discount individual rod and reel combos or sell just the reels or rods. I'd rather sell them all together and provide a bigger discount if necessary. But I'm open to offers and will part out single rod and reel combos, but will not separate the reels from the rods or vice versa. Make offers! Spring is around the corner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts