BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 brand new TLD 50 LRS 2 speed reels for sale. Still in the box with paper work, wrench and reel seat clamp. I bought 6 at one time and only want 4 so if any one wants them let me know. Price is 800 for the pair, will sell apart if needed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These reels are NEW WITH WARRANTIES, they have only left the box to be checked when I got them. Yes you can buy them any where for 430 and I payed 400 for them and I only want to keep 4 out of the 6 I bought. Im just trying to save some one that is looking for these reels a few dollars, im not looking to make money on them just break even.

So now my question to everyone that thinks im asking to much for (BRAND NEW with FULL WARRANTIE) reels, would you take such a loss on some thing or just be a nice guy and give them away for $100 less per reel then you payed? Maybe its me but I thought i'd try and save some one a little money.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Is there a money back guarantee they will catch fish, really BIG FISH???
The squirrel is right save a little $$ why not.
If he gets in a jamb maybe drop to $700.00.Any how the TUNA are coming!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
:D

·
Registered
994 Posts
I offered $700 already via email a couple days ago and was denied. Offer still stands if your interested. I could meet you Saturday. Thanks, Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts