BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I stopped there 2 weeks ago and was extremely disappointed. Granted they were still stocking the some of the shelves, but it seemed to be just an ordinary marine supply store as opposed to the old store that I went out of my way to go to. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Be alert making a left off of Cooper Rd. into Shoreway's parking lot. Cooper Rd. is not too wide and there is no turn lane.

I had a guy come up behind me about 40 mph expecting me to make the left into Shoreway but I couldn't turn due to oncoming traffic. He passed me on the right but I had to be within a few inches of being side-swiped.

S.B

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well thats just cooper road for ya. I would just not give them any space to go by and make them slow down rather than give them a chance and make it dangerous. That road needs to be patrolled more frequently, someone will be killed back there after hitting a deer while speeding. Just wait...

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Stopped by last week, much less in terms of selection. The employees were helpful, and not pushy. The prices are better that the big guys.
Joe

·
Banned
449 Posts
Ya... I was there and also disappointed. :rolleyes:
No Flying gaff stuff... nothing was in stock... couldnt understand why it was in such disarray. I still bought stuff... but they need to get their act together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.