BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
76,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
funny how the arrest details are being withheld :rolleyes:

Like rudy or not take the time to listen. I set the video up to start around the 13 min mark. You can also jump to the 23:45 time slot to see the Antifia buses rolling in.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Two things are going to happen here. First they will censor the info keeping in step with controlling what we hear. Second whatever slips out will be denied , denied ,denied. That was the election fraud MO as well as the Biden crime family coverup. Oh wait a third , the Libs will continue to blissfully carry on and support this suppressive behavior in their warped sense of supporting the Constitution.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Antifa is supposed to be a bunch of sissies living in their Mother's basement? But this one time they grew some nads and intermingled with a bunch of deranged Trump supporters to storm the house. And let me get this straight. Those deranged Trump supporters were to stupid to know who was beside them committing crimes. Sorry but you and Rudy have went off the delusional cliff.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
It just shows how it takes one rock thrown to make a crowd into a mob. Those nitwits figured if Antifa and BLM can burn cities and occupy Police stations and other buildings, with no consequence why can't they ?
1 this is the Capital building, 2 you are not playing for the Dem team.

·
Registered
76,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Antifa is supposed to be a bunch of sissies living in their Mother's basement? But this one time they grew some nads and intermingled with a bunch of deranged Trump supporters to storm the house. And let me get this straight. Those deranged Trump supporters were to stupid to know who was beside them committing crimes. Sorry but you and Rudy have went off the delusional cliff.
Well trained. I'm sure they will let you in

·
Registered
76,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tolerate Lawlessness, let it grow just so far than crackdown on everyone in the Name of Social Wellbeing

·
Registered
30,086 Posts
Rudy ——- Rudy ——- Rudy at least he’s not sweating

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
Within hours we are generally inundated with the backgrounds of people at the riots who are caught on video.
Very little being released on the people in photos at the Capitol. So I'm skeptical on exactly who did what, I also fear I will never be told the truth, that is a 2021 we should all get used to being uninformed. Generally Tryump rallies are not violent. That's a fact. So history doesn't support the violent Trump supporter narrative being transmitted to the ignorant masses.
What molehill turned into a mountain. Not one fire? And the faux outrage is detestable.
Good luck out there.

Reactions: deepdesire

·
Registered
76,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Within hours we are generally inundated with the backgrounds of people at the riots who are caught on video.
Very little being released on the people in photos at the Capitol. So I'm skeptical on exactly who did what, I also fear I will never be told the truth, that is a 2021 we should all get used to being uninformed. Generally Tryump rallies are not violent. That's a fact. So history doesn't support the violent Trump supporter narrative being transmitted to the ignorant masses.
What molehill turned into a mountain. Not one fire? And the faux outrage is detestable.
Good luck out there.
Dims are terrified of this kind of logic

Reactions: Marine Tom

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
Dims are terrified of this kind of logic
Sadly there's also no doubt some supporters were in there too.
Most of the protesters were charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct. The violent ones are gonna get there due, I'm sure however.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Good luck out there.
I can't recall ever hearing about any violence at an Obama or Biden campaign stop. Not saying it never happened. I'm just not aware of it. Are you aware of any violence at their events? I can however, recall at least 2 or 3 incidents of violence at Trump rallies. Beyond that, I remember a few times Trump attempted to incite violence from the stage. That said, Trump rallies feature more violence than Biden's seems like a very fair statement.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
I can't recall ever hearing about any violence at an Obama or Biden campaign stop. Not saying it never happened. I'm just not aware of it. Are you aware of any violence at their events? I can however, recall at least 2 or 3 incidents of violence at Trump rallies. Beyond that, I remember a few times Trump attempted to incite violence from the stage. That said, Trump rallies feature more violence than Biden's seems like a very fair statement.
You are out of your mind.
I won't dignify your post with a real answer :mad:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
That's because you can't have a riot by yourself! Ya need more than one person to get out of their basement to show up at a rally :D :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Buckle up buttercup. Your going to find out fast that BLM and Antifa, who you thought were on your side, used democrats to further their influence. They now have legitimacy thanks to you and more power then you think and will begin to turn on Democrats and will continue to riot and march. Like they just did in NYC and beat up a woman.

·
Registered
12,615 Posts
The tide comes in the tide goes out. Big Tech, Media, BLM, Antifa, the moderate democrat, The Squad and Pelosi and friends will pull the democrat party in every direction until they tear it apart so be careful what you wish for when they come for you remind them who you voted for I don’t think they will care.

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
If you watch the videos of the people trying to break into the Capital building pay close attention to the number of people wearing black attire. There is a group that has a noted preference for dressing in black for public occasions and it sure isn't Trumppers. What's the name of that group again??????

1 - 20 of 65 Posts