BASS BARN banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If you watch the videos of the people trying to break into the Capital building pay close attention to the number of people wearing black attire. There is a group that has a noted preference for dressing in black for public occasions and it sure isn't Trumppers. What's the name of that group again??????
Apparently they were the first group to show up when then main body of Trump supporters were still listening to his speech

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
If you watch the videos of the people trying to break into the Capital building pay close attention to the number of people wearing black attire. There is a group that has a noted preference for dressing in black for public occasions and it sure isn't Trumppers. What's the name of that group again??????

·
Registered
13,329 Posts
Apparently they were the first group to show up when then main body of Trump supporters were still listening to his speech
Well if so, Trump played into their hands. I love the man, and his policies went a long way toward keeping this country on it's feet. But he did some stupid things. This was one of them. I don't believe he is guilty of fomenting insurrection for a second, but he got played and that's on him. The so-called outrage by the senile witch of the west is simply a power grab, the corporate/media blasting of all things Trump are all basically CYA moves. Trump had several opportunities to win a second term, in spite of the ballot harvesting. But he lost.

Sad week for the country. I had a friend down there (a vet and ardent Trump supporter, obviously) who recognized when things took a bad turn and "got outta dodge" ASAP. Other Trump supporters should have done the same.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
I guess we can file whether "ANTIFA" was on the scene in the same place as the "fire extinguisher".

Why can't someone get to the truth? The FBI said not ANTIFA, I don't buy that, I have EYES. Others are talking about a bus arriving filled with left wingers. Someone must be right? LOL.

What is the difficulty here? Why can't we find out what is going on?

Either a busload of ANTIFA was there, or they weren't. What's the difficulty in determining this? I am absolutely perplexed!!!!!
Either the police officer was hit with a fire extinguisher, or he was not. What's the difficulty in finding out?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Antifa doesn’t fit the narrative and the fire extinguisher fits the narrative but they can’t seem to find a video. It’s really that simple. It was all a set up and the players runnith very deep. My condolences to the family of the officer who died, regardless of how and the unarmed air force vet who got shot in the face and died. Those, who they are saying died in addition to the aforementioned we don’t seem to hear much about. In any case no one should have died or been injured but we will never know who exactly instigated the riot part of the rally.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
there is video - its clear. plain as day - of the red fire extinguisher. the guy who threw it looks like lou albano. had a blue skull cap with cfd embroidered on it. people say the cfd is chesapeake fire dept, not linking it tho. wouldn t want to burst your bubbles. yes you can get a bloot clot or brain bleed from trauma to the head. if insurrectors were dumb enough to bring a cell phone the power of 5g will tell investigators exactly whose phone was exactly where exactly when down to which tile of the floor they were standing on. and if l were one of those dumb $&^#s on parler who signed up with my drivers license to post stupid stuff - even stupider than they post '' on other sites '' - l would be anticipating a visit any day now. cuz almost all of it was downloaded in europe friday night before they could scrape it. and l would expect to be doxxed and fired from my job. oh and theres also a video of an insurrector crying at the airport because he is already on the no fly list

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
I guess we can file whether "ANTIFA" was on the scene in the same place as the "fire extinguisher".

Why can't someone get to the truth? The FBI said not ANTIFA, I don't buy that, I have EYES. Others are talking about a bus arriving filled with left wingers. Someone must be right? LOL.

What is the difficulty here? Why can't we find out what is going on?

Either a busload of ANTIFA was there, or they weren't. What's the difficulty in determining this? I am absolutely perplexed!!!!!
Either the police officer was hit with a fire extinguisher, or he was not. What's the difficulty in finding out?
if Antifa showed up in force (bus load) don’t you think the Trump supporters would have wiped them out within seconds? Heck the press was not even given a free pass by those at the capitol steps....really doubtful that Antifa would have even made it to the steps!

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
if Antifa showed up in force (bus load) don’t you think the Trump supporters would have wiped them out within seconds? Heck the press was not even given a free pass by those at the capitol steps....really doubtful that Antifa would have even made it to the steps!
Well I assumed they were dressed as Trump supporters.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
Antifa doesn’t fit the narrative and the fire extinguisher fits the narrative but they can’t seem to find a video. It’s really that simple. It was all a set up and the players runnith very deep. My condolences to the family of the officer who died, regardless of how and the unarmed air force vet who got shot in the face and died. Those, who they are saying died in addition to the aforementioned we don’t seem to hear much about. In any case no one should have died or been injured but we will never know who exactly instigated the riot part of the rally.
This truly seems like a Soap Opera so I'm very skeptical of it all. There is a posted video of a fire extinguisher being tossed at the police. I'm certain that is the origin of that story. I'm not convinced that the tossed fire extinguisher hurt anyone.
This is a little scary. Some will believe anything. The Faux Outrage is overwhelming.
We should wish each other good luck. Apparently anyone who went to a MAGA rally or DC is subject to being fired, destroyed and humiliated at the moment and the frenzy is getting worse. Cops all over the nation are being suspended for just going to the rally. I imagine other occupations might have the same thing happen to them.

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Oh yea , I am sure it would just fall to the ground when tossed into a crowd 😱
Careful your skirt is showing and it looks like someone’s nose is right up you’re a$$

·
Administrator
50,010 Posts
Careful your skirt is showing and it looks like someone’s nose is right up you’re a$$
Yea, I guess the guy could surrender , say he was sorry and just caught up in the moment, looks like a patriot , law and order kind of guy .

The footage was taken shortly after the mob breached containment lines in front of the building and overwhelmed the law enforcement presence, with a number of fights breaking out as some rioters individually attacked police as the crowd surged forward.

“It’s over, you better run cops!” one man can be heard screaming in video.

“You better f***ing run,” echoes another.

Seconds later, amid the chaos, a man can be seen hurling a fire extinguisher towards a group of police officers appearing to apprehend someone in the crowd slightly below.

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I was talking to you Joe. Don't dance

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
Oh yea , I am sure it would just fall to the ground when tossed into a crowd 😱
I don't believe any police officer was hurt by that fire extinguisher. Ok? Feel free to think otherwise. But the guy who threw it committed Agg Assault, he should be arrested.

·
Registered
22,493 Posts
If that extinguisher hurt that cop the coward that threw it should have his hands broken then receive a prison term. I have no time for cowards.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
then how would someone know if a bus load of them showed up?
Undercover officers? Intrepid journalist? Alert citizen? I'm not saying they showed up. Remember that. I'm perplexed how not a soul on this planet really seems to know if they were there or not or how a police officer passed.
If it were a professional set up getting them inside the MAGA rally, we'd never know anyhow right?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Ok, whoever threw the fire extinguisher should be punished. End of story. BUT, how do you know who it hit? If it was a slam dunk, so to speak, why is this still being investigated? There were several officers there and I’ve yet to hear from one of them that the fire extinguisher hit the man in question. It could have hit Joe Smack and the media would have jumped all over the fact that it was the cause of the officers death. Like I’ve said in other posts, my heart goes out to the officer and his family but it’s yet to be determined that the fire extinguisher thrown into the crowd of police was the cause of the officers death. Until law enforcement determines the exact events that caused the officers death, those like the newbie and Dakota should just sit tight and wait for the facts before spewing chit from their hearts instead of their heads.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts