BASS BARN banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Administrator
50,010 Posts
Ok, whoever threw the fire extinguisher should be punished. End of story. BUT, how do you know who it hit? If it was as slam dunk, so to speak, why is this still being investigated? There were several officers there and I’ve yet to hear from one of them that the fire extinguisher hit the man in question. It could have hit Joe Smack and the media would have jumped all over the fact that it was the cause of the officers death. Like I’ve said in other posts, my heart goes out to the officer and his family but it’s yet to be determined that the fire extinguisher thrown into the crowd of police was the cause of the officers death.
Well, all he has to do is turn himself in and say , " I threw the extinguisher at "Joe Smack" and it didn't hurt anybody .

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Ya think? All I’m saying Krazy is that law enforcement has yet to determine the events that lead to the officers death and many people who are internet \ TV junkies have made up their minds what happened. This is one of the pitfalls of social media and the internet. Everyone is all of a sudden experts at everything.

·
Administrator
50,010 Posts
And the story no one is following on is ;

On Jan. 3, 2021, the Acting Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff met with the President, who concurred in activating the Guard to support law enforcement.

Also on Jan. 3, the Department of Defense confirmed with the U.S. Capitol Police there was no request for Department of Defense support.

That request was echoed on Jan. 4 when USCP confirmed again there would be no requirement for Department of Defense support.

That confirmation came despite warnings of pro-Trump demonstrations taking place in D.C.

Several people briefed on the law enforcement's response told the Associated Press the U.S. Capitol Police Department did not bolster its staff.

WHY DID Capital Hill Police deny the support recommended and offered

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Good question. Why? We’ve gotten a whole host of round and round answers. The sad part about your question as in several other unanswered questions, we will never know. It’s not the narrative. End of story. America will never be the same again. Unless president Trump pulls a rabbit out of his hat in the next seven days, this country is f’d. And sadly, their are millions of people who have know idea what’s about to come. Blinded by the mainstream and their own greed.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I can't recall ever hearing about any violence at an Obama or Biden campaign stop. Not saying it never happened. I'm just not aware of it. Are you aware of any violence at their events? I can however, recall at least 2 or 3 incidents of violence at Trump rallies. Beyond that, I remember a few times Trump attempted to incite violence from the stage. That said, Trump rallies feature more violence than Biden's seems like a very fair statement.
The incidents you refer to at Trump rallies were at least in part organized by the husband of a Democrat Congresswoman from Illinois. You might want to go back to Project Veritas undercover videos that exposed this.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
So I read something about the buses, then it was scubbed.
Here's a report, maybe, LOL. Who knows.
This is her report.
Trump was suppose to speak at 11:00 am. There were supporters there, some with families. They had flags and wanted their voices heard. He didn't arrive until 1:00pm.
The day before the rally, three buses of people, with police security arrived in DC. They were not Trump supporters. She didn't know who they were.
During the rally, this person got tired of waiting for Trump and walked down to the Capital. She watched as security took down the barriers and let about 150 people into the building and then put the barriers back up. She had no idea who these people were but they were welcomed inside. This was before people from the Trump rally had left. They were still listening to Trump.
After Trump told them to walk peacefully to the Capital and let their voices be heard, they did. When they got to the capital the security was shooting them with rubber bullets. Security took the barriers down and some Trumpers did climb the wall to place their flags and show support, but no one broke windows. Then those who had infiltrated the group started breaking windows. Trump supporters started shouting at them, "Stop Antifa, stop breaking windows."
She has video of all this but has been banned from Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
OH BOY , another Internet Tough Guy :eek:
I think people are sick of hearing your attempts at being Objective.
NO ONE supports the negatives that occurred on Jan 6th. You and the Dim wingnuts want to blame anyone who remotely questions anything.
IMO TM is not an internet tough guy, he's expressing his opinion which you are trying to use against him in your flawed or fraudulent argument.

Reactions: Marine Tom

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
OH BOY , another Internet Tough Guy :eek:
The funny part is that you went to some underhanded cowardly passive aggressive post and directed something at me, where as I went directly to YOU, like a man would. LOL!
Just say it dude. I don't care. I'll live on. No need to act like that, we disagree. Stand tall!

Reactions: Hardtop

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
Did anyone see the pictures of some of the people arrested? I'm not judging their appearance, they are free to wear what they want, lol, but these guys didn't look like MAGA guys to me, at least from observations of past rallies. Guys are straight up criminals. Background information might be fake, but if I were next to one of these guys at that rally I'd move. The anti-cop nonsense, I missed that earlier, is coming from MAGA people? That seems unlikely, but it's there on video. WTF! Doesn't that seem strange to anyone else but me?
Nancy Pelosi is writing the Soap Opera that will be digested by the public. That is what we are getting. I'm glad I never left her on the tarmac, she holds grudges.

Still holding my head in my hands a lot.

15 people killed in Philadelphia in 13 days.

Good luck out there.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
Did anyone see the pictures of some of the people arrested? I'm not judging their appearance, they are free to wear what they want, lol, but these guys didn't look like MAGA guys to me, at least from observations of past rallies. Guys are straight up criminals. Background information might be fake, but if I were next to one of these guys at that rally I'd move. The anti-cop nonsense, I missed that earlier, is coming from MAGA people? That seems unlikely, but it's there on video. WTF! Doesn't that seem strange to anyone else but me?
Nancy Pelosi is writing the Soap Opera that will be digested by the public. That is what we are getting. I'm glad I never left her on the tarmac, she holds grudges.

Still holding my head in my hands a lot.

15 people killed in Philadelphia in 13 days.

Good luck out there.
Anti cop coming from MAGA republicans in congress too. Screaming at capitol police over metal detector checks....not a good look.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
Anti cop coming from republicans in congress too. Screaming at capitol police over metal detector checks....not a good look.
That's a stretch. I don't like being stopped when I go into Cheerleaders. I don't hate the police or the bouncers, lol.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
the fire extinguisher guy is from chester pa. looks pretty antifa to me

·
Registered
76,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Just like the bogus Election it will all come out who the bad guys were. I'm sure some people got caught up in it and they will pay the price but IMO Antifia with Dim support and coordination caused Jan 6th
There was no incitement to violence by the President that I heard, and I saw nothing that suggested anyone else in the crowd heard such a message either.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts