BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blues saved the day,not even a short flounder to be had. From what I'm hearing around the docks,guys saying the worst they've seen it in years.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I was out Saturday for about 4 hrs behind Sea Isle. Nothing but a couple skates. I think it's time to start running to the reefs.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Fished the surf Saturday and Sunday and managed 6 stripers only 1 keeper and 9 kingfish. Saw several striper in the 30 inch plus range caught Sunday morning. Whats the deal with Blood worms? Anyone else notice that not only in the price too high the condition and size of the worms is awful.Red dog wont even sell them and I respect him for not ripping us all off.

·
Registered
190 Posts
FISHED SIC SUNDAY,3 KEEPERS,4 SHORTS,AND SOME BLUES.1 OF THE KEEPER FLOUNDERS CAUGHT ON A FINESS WHILE TRYING FOR WEAKIES...HAVEN'T CAUGHT ANY YET.

·
Registered
190 Posts
FISHED SIC SUNDAY,3 KEEPERS,4 SHORTS,AND SOME BLUES.1 OF THE KEEPER FLOUNDERS CAUGHT ON A FINESS WHILE TRYING FOR WEAKIES...HAVEN'T CAUGHT ANY YET.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
Fished Sea Isle Saturday 3 keepers about a dozen throw backs - one keeper spit up a small "winter" flounder. Sunday hit a wreck - all seabass then hit the bay and caught the blues in Corsens.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Fished behind SIC Sunday morning for 3 hours. I got 5 biggest 15" and my fishing partner got a 19.5", 17" and 5 throw backs. 19.5 hit a storming shad lure bouncing on the bottom! We only kept the 19.5. We threw top water for a while just to have fun with blues. 2 of them found there way on ice also. Cooked one on the smoker when we got home for lunch.

[ 05-24-2004, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: ScottPScott ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I went 3 for 6 yesterday on the fluke. Most fish caught in deeper water. Bucktails ,schad darts,mackeral and minnies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts