BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful weekend on the water. Nice not to be rocked around. Wish I had better luck fishing.
Friday early evening stayed right outside TI. Tried soaking some eels and jigging some metal with the other hand. Not a hit. Saturday Am out early and around the Lump. Couple of nice blues but no stripers. Worked the rest of the coast south. nothing.I stink from skunk. I hate to say it but it was all worth it hanging with my brother and enjoying the calm. Anybody have good luck?
Tight lines..
Frank

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Buddy, his son and myself fished the ocean side of TI on Saturday, several boats out but caught nothing, nor even a bite. Moved in to the bay and also got skunked.Tried SIC in Flat Creek, got skunked, but it was a nice day to be on the water.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I fished behind Strathmere and landed three on clam 22", 28", 32" plus a couple of tog. Got all three and a few missed in about 45 minutes whent he current started to run on the turn of incoming.

·
Registered
190 Posts
FISHED THE BACK FOR A FEW HOURS SUNDAY...NUTTIN. TOOK A RIDE OUT FRONT, HAD LOTS OF BLUES AND A 20" FLOUNDER ON A EEL, AND NO STRIPERS.SAW 1 SHORT CAUGHT UNDER THE BLUES.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Originally posted by nospot2fsh:
Buddy, his son and myself fished the ocean side of TI on Saturday, several boats out but caught nothing, nor even a bite. Moved in to the bay and also got skunked.Tried SIC in Flat Creek, got skunked, but it was a nice day to be on the water.
Hey Carl your supose to give a report like the magazines. were going to try again on friday hope to see you out there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts