·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Russ

·
Registered
815 Posts
Russ, that first one could pass for a tinker mackerel:) Very nice. I need to learn to tie a certain fly that I use for a teaser, but have no clue how. It has an epoxy head...looks like a sand eel. Any ideas how to do an epoxy head:confused:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fishpro28 said:
Russ, that first one could pass for a tinker mackerel:) Very nice. I need to learn to tie a certain fly that I use for a teaser, but have no clue how. It has an epoxy head...looks like a sand eel. Any ideas how to do an epoxy head:confused:
Email me a pix and I'll play around to see what I can come up with.
Both of these are epoxy heads.

Russ

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fishpro28 said:
I'll send you a picture as these are my secret weapon for Beating on the Beach:cool:

I love secret weapons, I'll tie one on in front of the Super Top Secret MOJO HOTDOG Plug.... LOL

Russ

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is there anywhere I can go to buy teasers that look as good as those? I don't see how a fish could turn down those teasers. They look great.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Russ you tie some pretty sweet teasers. Seriously, very nice man.

Once I get settled in AK, we will have to do a trade. I will have plenty of plugs to give up that will not be of any use up there, and I'm gonna need some flies for all them salmon and trout I'll be after.

Greg

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Very nice work Russ. Are you using them as teasers or flies?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts