BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat sales are picking up. We have Surveys and Sea Trials as soon as we can get the boats back in the water from some of the local marinas. Its time to sell and buy, call for any info. The Atlantic City Show starts next week. Remember if you are in the market for a boat slip give us a call and take a look at the marina before you pick your next spot. It looks like a busy spring already.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Just took a pic of a Robin on the front lawn, another sign of an early spring. Now watch I just jinxed us!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Just took a pic of a Robin on the front lawn, another sign of an early spring. Now watch I just jinxed us!!!!!! LOL
I hope you're right, but I don't think the robbins ever left:eek:!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Boat sales are picking up. We have Surveys and Sea Trials as soon as we can get the boats back in the water from some of the local marinas. Its time to sell and buy, call for any info. The Atlantic City Show starts next week. Remember if you are in the market for a boat slip give us a call and take a look at the marina before you pick your next spot. It looks like a busy spring already.
We have been working non-stop getting the mako 250 ready for this season. We will be down probably second or third week in March looking for the striped ones

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
Going back in the end of March.

Almost 60 degrees in Wildwood right now. Temps in the 50's to start off February. This Winter is flying by!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts