BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to the Navesink River, Fair Haven, NJ this weekend. Will be taking my niece and nephew out in the river. Is anything biting up there? Any other ramps other than the municipal ramp that would be closer to the inlet?? Will be at Sea Bright beach also. Since most beaches are private, where can you surf fish up there. Boat is 17', so we won't be out in the ocean. My brother is not into this, so any tips would be appreciated. ;)

[ 08-23-2005, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: MA KELLY ]

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
actually none of the beaches are private...just need to find an access point....in Sea Bright there is a municipal lot and another smaller lot just north of that on the right...in Monmouth beach there is a small lot where the old coast guard station was, its a small municipal center now. And theres Sandy Hook....

Phil L

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
hmm - navesink - 17 footer - ma kelly I'd drift the river for some fluke. Spike weaks are sure to be in the back there as well.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yummmmm, fluke was what I was thinkin'. I know they are big on crabbing back in there, we might even drop in as far in as Red Bank. It's been a while, but just want to get the kids on to something!! Thanks guys!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts