BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the feedback and presuure Bob told me they are finally changing the fishing times so we can have a chance at getting the boat clean before heading to the tent.

New Fishing start time will be 8:30 vs 9:30
New stop Fishing time will be 3:30 vs 4:30

So we will have the same amount of fishing hours.

I say its about time now it has the same schedule as every other tournament in the area. Also helps out a bit with the morning bite.

Now if We can just get him to get rid of the STUPID BLUE SHARK RELEASE catorgory and clear up the radio. Boats can record their own blue shark releases without having to call it in because there will be no prize. (please help by emailing Bob Glover at South Jersey) I would even push for getting rid of the blue shark thing all together and give more money to 3rd place mako and 3rd place heaviest shark.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they probally should impose a 78" minumun also like they do with White Marlin tourny's to stop all those 80lb fish people keep claiming are 125lbs.
'
Heres my favorite line "its fat" never seen a skinny mako except hanging at the the scale by it 's tale..lol.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The deeper the better

i love it when they swallow:eek:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they should cut blue sharks out all together.. no one eats em and people think a 7ft ble dog is 200lbs when its more like 125lb
I agree 1000% get rid of blue sharks all together. They dont count in any other tournaments.

In Florida I think they actually take points away if you hook an undesired species....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.