BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be fishing and docking at south jersey marina? I will be working the tourny and was looking to meet some barners...Good luck!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just saw on the news

There is a tropical storm heading up the coast! i hope not because i took off the all next week and for the tourny....im gonna be broke!:mad: ...Biggest are you going to be fishing it if it is not delayed?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So its definitly a no go? just called south jersey and they werent sure what the deal was....well this sucks! guess im working here!:mad:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
LaStChAnCe V said:
So its definitly a no go? just called south jersey and they werent sure what the deal was....well this sucks! guess im working here!:mad:
No no we are not fishing (on the Olivia Grace) it due to the weather. I have no idea if they are going to call the tourney.

I responded to Jack...he is Chumstain's Dad

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
What is the story guys ?

Is this thing gonna happen?

Does anyone have any inside info?

The storm looks like it is gonna speed up and fri .and sat. looks like it may be doable

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hooligan said:
What is the story guys ?

Is this thing gonna happen?

Does anyone have any inside info?

The storm looks like it is gonna speed up and fri .and sat. looks like it may be doable
Haven't heard anything official at all. Honestly with that forecast it is going to keep alot of boats at the dock, especially the smaller boats which is going to drive the purse money way down. May not be worth it anyway ya know:mad:

I have been looking forward to this tourney since the winter. Sucks!

·
Banned
269 Posts
still fishing sj tuna

we are still gonna fish the tourney, maybe alittle bumpy but it will be fishable. Latest info is over 100 boats fishing it. good luck

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
cbound said:
we are still gonna fish the tourney, maybe alittle bumpy but it will be fishable. Latest info is over 100 boats fishing it. good luck
100 boats is a good number. Best of luck to you

·
Registered
705 Posts
Guys - I invite you all to join the Jersey Shore Classic next weekend. We'll waive the deadline fee.

Check it out, less money, but great time for a great cause!

www.jerseyshoreclassic.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts