BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just something for you all to look forward too...Captain Joe Hughes will be our guest speaker at our April 20th meeting starting at 7PM.
Captain Joe has been fly and light tackle guiding from his base in Sea Isle City long before the current craze of saltwater fly fishermen came along. He fishes both inshore and offshore with conventional and fly tackle, but in very unconventional ways.
If you fish in South Jersey, this is a meeting that you simply will not want to miss!

We will have a great prize to give away as well...A Teeny sinking line, and a Saltwater Edge Bucktail and Fly Box!

Casting lessons will begin again before this next meeting starting at 6. We have fly outfits that you can cast if you have never, and would like to try.

I hope to see the new members there, as well as those who did not make the last meeting because of the weather.

Keep in mind, Charter Members must renew their dues for the 2004 year by this coming meeting.

So there you have it! No more procrastinating, Its time to get to a meeting. See you there!

If you need directions, go to
www.SouthJerseyCoastalFlyAnglers.com

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Sounds GREAT!!! As a backwater angler I will definitly be looking forward to this presentation. You would have to be insane to miss this one!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this one. What more could you ask for - a local guide and a presentation about our home waters, just when things will start busting loose! I need that casting practice too, after a week in the Keys mostly bottom fishing cause of the w!nd at 20 to 30 almost every day.

Dave

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
With daylight savings time. We should get some good casting in. With Joe Hughes speaking it will be a great evening. With some luck we all might be able to get a some shots at some fish before then and even have a few fish stories. This months meeting should get everyone excited.

·
Registered
118 Posts
JOE should give us some very important tips I fish some of the same waters a good turnout would be appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts