BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members will be getting a notice in the mail, but thought I should get a reminder out. Should be a good meeting. Presentation on Harkers Island trip that members took. Update on the latest fishing. (WIND, WIND, WIND) Everyone will be given a chance to share there favorite fly and why they like it along with a lot of other good stuff. Will probably be the last premeeting casting with it getting darker fast.

Hope to see members and those interested in fly fishing there, it should be a fun night.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Lots of busting Albies and reel screaming action on Jay's Video presentation. Steve Farrar tied up and supplied everyone the go-to flys on the trip (you can't do better than that!). I saved a few that weren't eaten which I'll share at the meeting. For those who want some casting help, we'll start on the lawn at 5:30pm ( a half hour early) to catch some daylight.
Dave

·
Registered
156 Posts
That video is top-notch. If you want to get pumped up about the NC Albicore thingh you have to see it. This video is better than what you see on some TV shows.
I wish I could make the meeting, but this one I am going to have to miss. See you all at the Tying Symposium.

Brad

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talked to Dave Dewees last night and we are all set for presentation. I thanked him a again for his super job on our Back Cast News Letter. Members who recieved theirs know what I mean. Also thanks to those that contributed articles.

I am bringing the left over soda from our picnic and talked to Rocco, he will bring ice and cookies, so we are all set.

See everyone there.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meeting went well. Thanks to all members who attended and those that worked to make it run smoothly. Jay did a super job with the Harkers Island, Albies on the fly presentation. Everyone had a good time and left anticipating better conditions, for some good fall fly fishing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts