BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the weather is nice, but there is supposed to be thunder storms tonight and you might of let the meeting slip your mind. (not our great club members) Frank will be going over some fly basics to refresh some of us on the how to end and it will be of particular importance to those new too the sport.

Don't forget to get there early for the casting practise on the lawn. Hope to see everyone there and I am pretty sure there will be some pictures from the conclave at corsons and may be even some tape.

Don't forget to bring your flies for the club. Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those that missed the meeting, we lucked out with the weather. Mat got some casting instruction in prior to our meeting, and Frank gave an excellent general presentation on fly fishing basics. There were alot of good questions asked and others shared information on things that worked for them. All that turned out had a good time.

Now it is time for putting the information to work. Just get out and do it. Hope those of you that missed the meeting got some fish!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
It was a very nice group to be very relaxed around! Basic fly tackle and rigging can be a bit boring, but the questions really helped out!
I had a great time.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I think it helped everyone out. Great job Frank!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by Darrin G. DGREENEMACHINE:
I needed that knowledge but I had to babysit so I guess I'm on my own.. Sorry I missed this one guys.
HAHAHA! You're a house biotch too?????

·
Registered
118 Posts
Frank did a great job thanks Jay un offical entertainment person

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
You guys are too nice to me!
I beleive that Jat taped the presentation. I am sure he will have a DVD ready in a few months.
Glad that you all liked it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts