BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to come early for casting practise before the meeting. Joe Hughes will be our guest speaker and we will go over the details of our fishing event with the other clubs. Best place to be tomorrow, cause the water is still alittle cold. Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
SJCFA MEETING?
Hi Ray I am a new member and I fish 90% of the time (when it's not blowing) with a fly rod. I have a summer place in the North Cape May area and I fish every weekend. I was wondering if you could tell me about your fishing org. I am currently a member of the South Jersey Fly Fishers.

·
Banned
964 Posts
Darn dentist that doesn't know the meaning of PUNCTUALITY kept me in the wating room and chair for a total of 3 HOURS for what was to have been a 45 minute appointment after work... I'm bummed.. I was really looking forward to this meeting, especially after being snowed out last month.

:(

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bill, Welcome to the barn. Sorry I am late in getting back to you I left early for the SJCFA meeting. We have a good group of fly fisherman. We are starting are second year and we would love to have you check us out. If you go to SouthJerseycoastalflyanglers.com our web site will come up. It is loaded with all kinds of good stuff. We are a teaching and sharing information orgainzation. We have been very fortunate to have some really great speakers, and tiers visit our club as you will see when you check out our web site. There is a map where we hold our meetings there too. Feel free to email me or give me a call at 609 884 6440 and I can answer any questions you might have. Next month you are welcome to come to our meeting as a guest and check us out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts