BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Nites meeting was very informative Joe Hughes Gave us an excellent presentation filled with tips. His loop knot was great.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
I think my post got messed up I will try again.

You are right Jay. Joes presentation was well done and I really enjoyed it. He gave great insight on how to improve your productivity in the backbay and beachfront. His loop knot was a real bonus, I tried some this morning and I really like it. Jay taped it, so it should show up on the web site, when he gets a chance. For those that missed it, get someone who attended to show it to you. It is fast, strong and easy to tie.

It was also great to meet some of our new members last night. The meeting went well and we got the last minute details set for the Corsons gathering May 1st.

ShoeB sorry your dentist had you tied up. You missed a good meeting. See you at the point or at one of out next outings.

·
Registered
298 Posts
well thought out and informative presentation. the whole ring and rope thing to teach the knot was great, so much simpler than trying to learn from line drawings (intended)in a book. glad i now have something other than the clinch and palomar for my terminal knot. just tied it about twenty times for practice. the monthly progression of fishing styles/methods was, in my opinion, the best way to present an overall view of the fishery. had schoolteacher written all over it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts