BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A reminder for all SJCFA Members Tues 7/20/2004 MEETING GUEST SPEAKER JIM FREDA FROM SHORE CATCH SPORTFISHING Don't miss this meeting LETS NOT IMBARRASS our Club JAY

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
July and August are normally a tough time of the year for the inshore fly fishermen.
I look forward to seeing our members take advantage of this presentation by Jim.He freely shares info that I am sure we all can learn from.
I Hope to see you all there!
Remember, Casting lessons before the meeting start at 6:30.

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Looks like there will be atleast three of us there. Looking forward to Jims presentation. Always a pleasure to see methods that others use and Jim always does a super job and makes the night one you will not want to miss. Combined with the premeeting casting, and the club library there should be no reason to miss the meeting.

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Oh no!!!!! I lied. I got a last minute charter call and the only night man and his son could make it. I have been working around tuesday and thought I could have it free. Hope everyone can make it to the meeting. This will be one of the best of the summer programs. Enjoy the program, see you next month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts