BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 16 will be are next monthly meeting and things should really get going. The weather will be breaking, we will be all getting excited about fishing and the club will be into its 2nd year.

The Officers and board met this week at the Presidents house and we had a long very productive meeting to insure that we the SJCFA's keeps on track. We believe we have an even better feel for the club and it's activies. Come to the meeting and get updated on our future, guests, activities and our special fishing day outting, where we are playing host to a few other fly clubs, on our own South Jersey turf.

Now that you are all excited, just make the meeting and get all the great details. I would tell you more details, but YOU CAN'T HANDLE all the excitement, you guys need to sleep at night, so in good time you will be brought up to speed.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Last year was great....This year will even better! We crawled for a while, now its time to get things goin!

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should be fun. I have stuff to sell and somethings I am looking for. Hopefully this is where everyone will find the RIGHT STUFF :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts