BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i missed the meeting tonight (car situation) but i know the dues were to be paid, and i'd like to send them in asap. if anyone could email me an address to send them to, i'd be much obliged. really wanted to debut my first "dirty dozen" flies for critiquing and ridicule :D , but the weather today was not conducive to putting a new starter in my ride. hope y'all enjoyed swapping each others cast-offs. pun, as always, intended, and, per usual, ill-conceived. you have the permission to use this thread to discuss any wheelings and dealings.

nice to see ya today, frank!

jason

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Hitless, sorry you couldn't make the meeting. The weather kept many others from making it, but we had pretty good turn out. There was some interesting items for sale. I bought more stuff than I sold. We had some new members check out the club and due to the light schedule there was plenty of time for socializing. You can send your dues into Paul our treasury, or wait until the April meeting. I don't have his address handy, it is in my case in the car. I will get it for you tomorrow or someone may post it in the mean time. We won't be too hard on you with your flies. We all started somewhere and we are a teaching club. I remember some of my first flies weren't quite as nice as I thought they should be, but they still caught fish. With our great tiers we will have you tying like a pro in no time.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Jason,
Good to see you as well. As far as the dues go, you can still pay next month without having to pay your initiation fee again.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I didn't shirk out of my dues either
. I'll pay Paul at the next mtg (exec or regular). I was away in Harrisburg for a work conference for the past 3 days. Believe me, I would have much rather been at the SJCFA meeting than where I was!! They got about 4" of snow out there on the day we had to drive out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts