BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The South Jersey Kayak Bass Fishing Club will have their second meeting on Thursday, March 11th at the Mays Landing Library; 40 Farragut Ave. Mays Landing. It will start at 7:00pm. I am pleased and excited to announce that the Barn's own Leon Ames has agreed to be our guest speaker!!! I have asked him to focus on early spring patterns. I also asked him to bring some Mega-strike products. If you are interested in hearing Leon and would like to see what our club is all about, please stop in and say hi!
Tom.

· Registered
1,071 Posts
I look forward to meeting you in person Tom as well as the rest of your club.
It should be a great time.

See ya soon,
Leon

· Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leon, I've been looking at Mega-Strikes web-site; those E-2 finesse jigs look SWEET! I hope you can bring some to the meeting. I've spoken to several members of our club and all really appreciate the time you are giving us!
Tom.

· Registered
1,071 Posts
Leon, I've been looking at Mega-Strikes web-site; those E-2 finesse jigs look SWEET! I hope you can bring some to the meeting. I've spoken to several members of our club and all really appreciate the time you are giving us!
Tom.

Tell them the pleasure is all mine Tom. I ll make sure to get some of those E-2 finesse jigs. It's funny you mentioned them because they are great for Spring time fishing and I ll explain a technique that is deadly during that time of year with those jigs. :thumbsup:

I absolutely love the new finesse models jigs. I never go fishing without having one tied onto one of my flipping sticks

Leon

· Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a jig-junky Leon and I usually have one tied on to one of my rods. Last year my favorite was a Missouri Craw Eakin's jig with a rage chunk trailer. I'm looking forward to your ideas and tactics when throwing these!
Tom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.