BASS BARN banner

SkipM just called me a little while ago

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  deep defiance 
#1 ·
He said he got a tog of 13.1 pounds today!!!!:eek: He also said that it took him around the boat several times!!!!:confused::eek: well it's just a fish story to me until he posts up some pics!:D:)

#3 · (Edited)
Good one Skip, that Partnership sure knows how to find BIG fish.....tog, stripers, flounder, doesn't matter. Congrats to you and Capt. Tom. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
BTW, I see you have your favorite hat on. :D

#11 ·
Yo Mike, Skip is getting up in years :D..... remember he did invent the hook. :eek:One thing, he fishes more than any "Boat Whore" I know.
Damm he's that OLD?????:eek::D

congrats Skip!:thumbsup:

A young Skip would have landed him barehanded.

Todays Skip must have thought there was a good chance that tog was pulling him overHence , the survival suit
LOL I going to piss myself laughing!!!!!:D:thumbsup::cheers:

#8 ·
congrats Skip!:thumbsup:

A young Skip would have landed him barehanded.

Todays Skip must have thought there was a good chance that tog was pulling him over:eek:Hence , the survival suit:razz::razz::wave:

#9 ·
He also said that it took him around the boat several times!!!!:confused::eek: well it's just a fish story to me until he posts up some pics!:D:)
Big deal:huh:, I've seen him and Capt. Lew take each other around the boat several times on a single tangle:)Right Pat?:D

#12 ·
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 ·
That may be just about the funniest thing I ever heard!!!!! I'm cracking up over here. Steve- glad you found em today.

It was a fun trip yesterday. Good weather, good bait, nice fish, warm sun, and good friends! Life is good.

#21 ·
Now for the rest of the story. I was in the shop when I looked out the door and saw this big fish dragging this old guy up the ramp. I came out with our scale and tried to get it in the old bug eyed monsters mouth but Skip yelled "not me, the fish" :razz:

Nice fish Skip. Your smile made you look like you were a little kid again when I said 13.1 :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.