BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Lake Audrey bank fishing, well actually off the dock, got the skunk:thumbsup: on the way up 55 I decided to hit Menanico Ponds, got the skunk:thumbsup: so I headed home and stopped at the mighty Oak Pond, got the skunk:thumbsup: I did see a 20" rainbow floating at Oak.:thumbsdown: Perfect Day Yay me:bow:

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Experienced the same smell at Pembryn WMA today. Got 4 pickerel and an eagle sighting at Lake oswego on Monday so I was not too bummed out.

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
I was going to hit there(Stellas) today but decided to head south.
You chose well. I saw 3 others there and my buddy was with me and not any action for any fisherman.

On another note I was wading in the front corner and a guy who who was not fishing was sizing up my tackle box that I left on the bank. I was out of sight when he approached. Luckily I saw him before he did something stupid.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You chose well. I saw 3 others there and my buddy was with me and not any action for any fisherman.

On another note I was wading in the front corner and a guy who who was not fishing was sizing up my tackle box that I left on the bank. I was out of sight when he approached. Luckily I saw him before he did something stupid.
Thats crazy!!! What the heck is wrong with people

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey, getting skunked in 50deg weather in Feb aint so bad :please: . @ least u got out my man! Thinkin about takin the yak to oak pond tomorrw or fri to see if any trout left in there- Ill post if I score any better than a skkkunkaroo :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, getting skunked in 50deg weather in Feb aint so bad :please: . @ least u got out my man! Thinkin about takin the yak to oak pond tomorrw or fri to see if any trout left in there- Ill post if I score any better than a skkkunkaroo :thumbsup:
I was talking to a gentleman who was trout fishing, he said he saw a bunch swimming by the beach area, if your walking down the hill its to the right, you will also see about a 20" floater, Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Keep the faith C. My partner and I have had the best 2 weeks in January ever......! until yesterday. They just seemed to turn off, but the days have been absolutely beautiful and the bite will return.
Looking forward to getting together this year.
Hope all is well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts