BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a slip for my 16 whaler in sea isle, preferably in the 45th street area but will take anything. Any leads are well appreciated:D:D

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Will you need parking? If not I may be able to hook you up on 43rd Place. Parking is in the street only and you know how that can be if you know Sea Isle in the summer. Off season no problem.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok stop over on the weekend next time you are down. 382, 43rd Pl ask for Jay.
Jay, I won't be down tip just before memorial day but my dad lives there year round. Can i have him walk by. How much for the season? feel free to call if you like 2672211708 thank you so much- mike

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Jay, I won't be down tip just before memorial day but my dad lives there year round. Can i have him walk by. How much for the season? feel free to call if you like 2672211708 thank you so much- mike
We have 5 slips for 4 units. I use mine, we use one for our swimming area, and I rent the extra one and put the money in the condo account to help pay for maintenance. The others are not used. I will talk to the othere owners and see if they want to rent. I know one will but not sure about the other yet. I have a call in. Your dad can come by to look any time.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
It's yours if you want it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Drifter1 I'm not going to need the slip after all, I'm looking for your email now to respond directly. I appreciate your help tremendously with this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts