BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hasn't happened in about ten years but we have a slip open at our dock for a boat up to 55 foot. Plenty of water, electric and water. Great location and you can keep it in 365 days. Plenty of parking, short walk, well lit, tackle shop open year round. Fifty five foot finger and located between two restaurants and a block away from WaWa. Perfect location for charter boat with all the foot traffic between the two restaurants. Protected form every direction during storms and we have fun all year at the dock. Call for info.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Hi Fred,
I am sure the ad here will help you rent this slip quickly.
The dock there is prime real estate for a Charter boat, and heck even a private boat.

Almost time for Winter Flounder:nuts: I wish, I wish. Anchored up, stirring the bottom with a chain, smashed mud Mussel chum -Bloodworms on a long skinny hook, fat winter flounder. That was fun back in the day.

Then we had Whiting and Mackerel to catch out front, offshore was McCrie Shoal to catch all the whiting and mackerel you could for a week or two.

Hope winter is treating you well:thumbsup: This year I'm looking for a Local Mantis Shrimp to put in a Salt Water tank.

Captn Joe

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
what more could you want.. nice spot to hang at the back of th eboat.. sit up top talk fishing, all the bait you will need at the shop... and if fred and mike aint got it in the shop he will get it

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
How much for the Steve-O to sit there??? :p

That looks like a niiiiice Sport craft there in that second picture!!! How long since it has moved again?????? :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Find me a slip for a 23 footer..215 510 5473..I'm tired of paying $1,500.00 for the season. Anyone with anything less than that in WW please let me know...

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
I heard Doogie is renting it and putting in a few slides with a swimming pen.:huh::D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Matts Landing always has open spots. Great for striper fishin as well as flounder. Alot cheaper then ww and no traffic but a ride to the ocean.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Find me a slip for a 23 footer..215 510 5473..I'm tired of paying $1,500.00 for the season. Anyone with anything less than that in WW please let me know...
Wish we had that problem here in OC, Md. friend has a 32 footer and it is costing him $4,400.00 from April thru October....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hopefully that means a certian Charter Boat has left the area and My boat will no longer take the beating from his careless acts to wich he has never responded to. But this year the camera will tell the story and finaly give me what I need to burn these guys. In the event they are still in the area. Also let this be a warning to all the rest of you guy's that don't think you need to slowdown out front. Was down last weekend after the show and a Grady went blasting past. The week before several other boats did the same. Just because it's winter don't think no ones watching. Now the Camera will do the watching for me. The marine police will have there hands full this year. They wanted proff now they will get it. Live 24/7 sent via. the web. God I love Hi Tec. internet.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Wow your not gonna beat that price unless you go to the delaware bay. I pay $1750 for an 18'. good luck

·
Registered
924 Posts
1500.$

not here to piss you off but that is not considered highend for slips of that size actually sounds cheap.Mike M are you talking about in front of the coast gaurd base or somewhere else . tournament time sucks big money on the line, long days and parties no respect for others on the intercoastal no wake signs are not meant for them.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I don't want to release the location of the camera at this time but the ones in the area know where I'm at and they know what boat I'm talking about. I tried to do the right thing but some people just don't get it. I will say it's not the C/G base area.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I actually pay $1850 what I'm saying is ...if anyone has one for 1500 or less let me know...I do not need highend.. anything..:D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Slip is still open. Fantastic location. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts