BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are running an Ecomomy Special this spring...

Can't afford your slip this season? Don't want to drag the boat all the way down the shore? We have the solution for you. Keep your boat at our location, Just 15 min to Cape May, Less then 10 min to The North Wildwood Ramp. We have a safe secure yard, right at our shop.

The yard and shop are just off exit 6 of the parkway, we are conveniently located just min from Avalon, Stone harbor, Wildwood and Cape May.

April 1st - October 1st. Any size trailer boat. $350.00 for the season. You can add Striper season and pay by the week or month, your choice.

Water and Electric on site for you to use anytime.

Customers who book their spot Before March 1st can take $25 off.

$100.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the discount.

Call 609-617-1009 or email [email protected] for more details.

·
Registered
83,448 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. Water and power to wash-down an flush afterwards and a mechanic to fix problems between trips:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Phil I sent an email asking weither you allow House boats, there it has running engines, we wanted to put it in BZL but weren't allowed. How is the water conditions at Dead low tide? If you take the HB's we were thinking of moveing our Albemarle there as well, since we still have issues at low tide with our boat. could you shoot me an email and let me know, I send an email directly to you and I guess it didn't go thru. Thanks alot. Ron

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Phil I sent an email asking weither you allow House boats, there it has running engines, we wanted to put it in BZL but weren't allowed. How is the water conditions at Dead low tide? If you take the HB's we were thinking of moveing our Albemarle there as well, since we still have issues at low tide with our boat. could you shoot me an email and let me know, I send an email directly to you and I guess it didn't go thru. Thanks alot. Ron

Dude this is storage on hard ground at his shop in the yard.:nuts::D

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We dont have slips :confused:. We have a service shop in Cape May Court House. This is a deal for trailer boat storage...

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We also have Summer Trailer Storage for those who don't want to drag there trailer all the way home and look at it all summer. $200, and that's from the time you drop it off until you pull the boat for the winter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How the striper bitting

How are the striper bitting in the bay this year.
We are running an Ecomomy Special this spring...

Can't afford your slip this season? Don't want to drag the boat all the way down the shore? We have the solution for you. Keep your boat at our location, Just 15 min to Cape May, Less then 10 min to The North Wildwood Ramp. We have a safe secure yard, right at our shop.

The yard and shop are just off exit 6 of the parkway, we are conveniently located just min from Avalon, Stone harbor, Wildwood and Cape May.

April 1st - October 1st. Any size trailer boat. $350.00 for the season. You can add Striper season and pay by the week or month, your choice.

Water and Electric on site for you to use anytime.

Customers who book their spot Before March 1st can take $25 off.

$100.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the discount.

Call 609-617-1009 or email [email protected] for more details.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.