BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are running an Ecomomy Special this spring...

Can't afford your slip this season? Don't want to drag the boat all the way down the shore? We have the solution for you. Keep your boat at our location, Just 15 min to Cape May, Less then 10 min to The North Wildwood Ramp. We have a safe secure yard, right at our shop.

The yard and shop are just off exit 6 of the parkway, we are conveniently located just min from Avalon, Stone harbor, Wildwood and Cape May.

April 1st - October 1st. Any size trailer boat. $350.00 for the season. You can add Striper season and pay by the week or month, your choice.

Water and Electric on site for you to use anytime.

Customers who book their spot Before March 1st can take $25 off.

$100.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the discount.

Call 609-617-1009 or email [email protected] for more details.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Sounds like a good deal Phil....its a very easy location to get to and close to alot of good ramps.....Having water to wash down is a nice option for a place to store a boat, hell if I had to trailer from PA I would spend that in gas and tolls....and put all those miles on my trailer...luckily I dont:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds like a nice deal. How would it work with picking and dropping your boat off? Is there certain times you can get your boat? And are there gonna be parking spaces for the boats so you can get in and out when ever you want? Thanks

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a nice deal. How would it work with picking and dropping your boat off? Is there certain times you can get your boat? And are there gonna be parking spaces for the boats so you can get in and out when ever you want? Thanks
If you do it, you would have 24hr access to your boat as well as a space to get it out or in anytime. This is a good deal for those who may be on the fence about keeping the boat or not or anyone who doesnt want to trailer it back and fourth to pa or jersey.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
If you do it, you would have 24hr access to your boat as well as a space to get it out or in anytime. This is a good deal for those who may be on the fence about keeping the boat or not or anyone who doesnt want to trailer it back and fourth to pa or jersey.
To be clear, is it a slip, rack storage, or your leave your boat on the trailer in the yard and launch and load when you want?

Sounds like a good deal to me for those away from the shore.

PS,
Can we block the trailer in that has the no parking sign on it? :razz:

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be clear, is it a slip, rack storage, or your leave your boat on the trailer in the yard and launch and load when you want?

Sounds like a good deal to me for those away from the shore.

PS,
Can we block the trailer in that has the no parking sign on it? :razz:
You leave the boat on the trailer and you can come and go as you please. Basically for the price your getting a spot to store the boat when your not using it and can use the water/ electric anytime you want.

As for blocking in the trailer... go for it, Ill pick your truck up with the fork lift :D

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Thanks Capt,
I'll let my buddy know. He's from central jersey but fishes down there. Sounds like a GREAT deal :thumbsup:

Oh and I drive a moped :D

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We will be at the Atlantic City Boat Show this week, Feb 1st - 5th, Booth #528. $100 reserves your spot and gets you $25 off!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts