BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Join the C-JAM family by docking with us!

C-JAM has slips available for boats 20’ to 65’ vessels and offer In & Out Storage. All slips have their own water and electric available.

C-JAM has plenty of parking on our secure lot, male and female full bathrooms with showers, 2 cleaning stations and carts to help carry your supplies to your boat / vehicle.

Our Marina summer hours:

Service Department – 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday thru Sunday: 8am - 4:30pm

Fuel Dock – 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday thru Thursday: 8am - 4:30pm
Friday thru Sunday: 6am - 6pm

C-JAM Yacht Sales is very busy during our summer months with activities. This year we will be holding 3 fishing tournaments including flounder, tuna and fall striper. Also will be holding holiday BBQs on our deck and a MOVIE NIGHT ON THE BAY for all slip customers to enjoy with their family. (All dates to be announced)

We are very fortunate to be in walking distance from many unforgettable restaurants in the heart of Somers Point and for all our fishermen we are only 1 mile away from the GE Inlet with no bridges!

Spring is almost here and summer is right around the corner. Make your reservation by calling the office 609-927-1175 or email me!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had quite a few emails about our slips.... It's a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis now.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have one 25' slip and two 35' slips plus our big ones 54' and 60 +

1 - 7 of 7 Posts