BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is it with a Mag Minnow in the color we like. I had to make the top color, it is a mix of Orange and Pearl Red.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
My favorite colors that I pick for Mag Darters! Nice choice Vince. Now the million dollar question.....where can I purchase, will you build me one that darts, or would you like to trade?

:D

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Big Red Letters:

Vince!!!!Sweeeeeeeeet!!!:D :D
Love that color!! Man are they on the site yet????

FC:D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Vince,
You nailed it Bro.....:)

Russ

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Rut-Row. Thats my go to spring color. Thats gonna do the job Vince. Hey, if you need to test a few of them, call me and we can take the skiff out;)

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Very nice Vince - I thought sparkles were added during the epoxy phase. Did you spinkle them on to the wet gold paint and then spray the red mix?

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RhinoScores said:
Very nice Vince - I thought sparkles were added during the epoxy phase. Did you spinkle them on to the wet gold paint and then spray the red mix?

the sparkles were added into the top coat ;)

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys, I am going to do up a hand carve in the same color

·
Registered
384 Posts
~WoW~

Amazing looking plug, Vince! That color combo has been on a few YoZuri's in my bag....add it together w/ your craftmanship & that is a killer combination. :eek:

You're gonna need a longer winter to keep-up w/ all the plug building demand, for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts