BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY EVERYONE.. glad to be home and cannot wait for the season to start.:wave: Got out of Iraq and handed over the base to the Department of State...goooood luck! YEP...if you ever wanna know what odor that eminates from the land of Iraq smells like...next time you bust thru that toilet paper...well you get the picture lol :eek:....then you will know what it smells like there...trust me...glad to be home...lol :bow:

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
Ha Ha:D, good to have you back. Thanks for your service.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Welcome home:wave::wave::wave: Thanks for fighting for our way of life, wishing you tight lines for the 2012 season.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Welcome Home & Thank You!

....From a grateful American family.

·
Registered
744 Posts
SAAAAAAAAAAAALUTE:bow::bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Welcome home sir.Thank you for your selfless service.Any time you want to fish the delaware bay please email me,I'll be glad to put you on whatever is biting at the time.I would be honored to have you aboard any time you like.Its the least I could do for you.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome home. When your post said smell your finger first thing i thought about was that Bunker smell that doesn't go away :D

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
Welcome home! Thank you for your service.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks

Thank you all for the awesome well wishes.:bow: That was my last deployment and soon I will be retiring...I cannot wait for that. I got in my boat the last really nice day we had...what a mess...spring time project to clean her up. I am really thinking about selling her...for the past 4 years I have only had it out maybe 6 times. I know as soon as the season starts I will think twice.:huh: Anyway again thanks to everyone and I hope that all of us do well this year!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts