BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

We hit the water today with Brian, Gene, Joe, Leon, and Ernie.

Weather was as good as it gets! Beautiful, flat calm, and nice and warm! Water clarity was much improved, and the temp was up a couple degrees. We were FINALLY fishing in t-shirts!!!

Got to the area we last had them in, and upon arrival, marked a ton of bait and when we slowed down, a lot of bass!

Got to fishing and within a few minutes Brian was on to the first of the day!

A couple of minutes later, Leon was hooked up and had his first of the season onboard. Joe was next a minute after that, popping his striper cherry!

From there, the fish went ballistic! We were getting bites within a minute of baits hitting the bottom. We had lots of multiple hook ups. This great fishing lasted for the first couple of hours of tide, and when it slowed up, it was still a good pick. Our biggest fish was 27", and we had about 8 of that size, and the rest of our fish were between 20" and 26" with the majority 'slot sized' bass from 24" to 26". In total, we had 60+ bass at the end of the trip! No keepers, but the action more than made up for that!!! GREAT DAY!

The rest of the week we have seats and charters open, so call to get aboard!!!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Nice Job Adam!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
niceeeeeeeeeee i need to get paid so i can get back out again with ya lol

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Way to be Adam. Was just a matter of time. 3 more days of work, and then 12 straight days off. Oh!! my timing is looking dam good.!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tommy, I'll see you this weekend I hear!

Thanks guys! The bite is ON!!!!!!

George - Skip had a nice fish your style just before he headed in. They are getting pretty active now!

Chris - that's affirmative.

Rob - you got it! ;)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Good fishin Adam!:) Lookin like well be out Thusrday;) ! See ya on the water! Catch em up,save some for us:D

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Good Job Captain Adam. ;) The keep's will be coming soon.;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good to hear those little guys are out there!

It's nice to hear that there are a bunch of little guys out there. It will be nice to have the big boys back in the waters again. Good work Captain.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
WTG Adam! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts