BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great day on the water!

Today, we had two great guys aboard the ADAM BOMB III...Bruce(BMC) and Mike. Skippy was also on board, ready for some fishin'! We left the dock with a southwesterly breeze blowing about fifteen knots to fish the ebb tide up the bay.

Our first two stops of the day were fruitless. We marked plenty of fish, but none seemed to want to eat a nice, fresh clam!

About noon, we made a move to another location that's produced for us in the past. We were reading fish pretty well, dropped the hook, and after a real short wait, were into some SERIOUS action! We started fishing around 12:15PM, and by 2:00PM we had hooked up THIRTY-FIVE STRIPERS, boating TWENTY FOUR to 35". We had quite a few multiple hook ups, and at times the action was downright crazy! The guys did a great job, and had a blast with loads of action! We kept our limit of slot fish, one 35" bass, released plenty of 'tweeners and slots, and a couple shorts. A nice mix of sizes.

Bruce is hooked up!

Bruce with his first bass of the day...

Mike is hooked up AGAIN!

Mike with another one...

Skippy got the biggest of the day at 35"...

Here I am with my first bass on the AB3 and my first of '05...

Back at the dock...one happy crew!

Great job again, guys! Can't wait 'till next time!!!

[ 04-07-2005, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
NICE !!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Awesome news......glad to see that plently of fish were caught.....gets me stoked for sunday...just hope the weather holds!

Clammy it is skip!

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
I guess all the Rips guys are gonna jump on the Big Pond bandwagon again this year!!!LOL

Ya do what ya gotta do- right Adam? Glad you got on em and your first of the year on the new boat looks mighty SCHWEET! See ya out there soon.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Pretty work Adam. Thats a great trip. Pretty boat too. I got to hop on a charter and learn the tricks of the trade. I don't do too much Bassing, but would love some of your tricks. I will be in touch. Congrats once again on a killer trip. BRIAN

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
good job guys way to get on the meat!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Adam, thanks for another great trip. Its always a pleasure. Not sure whats best, laughing with you guys, or catching the fish. Alright, its catching the fish. Thanks again. Great Boat.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
awesome fellows,sounds like a great time had by all !!be seein ya soon !
my boat went to the dr.s today for a new lower unit on my outdrive,& stainless prop getting reconditioned ..The Bunker Head,will be in before next weekend !!!!Hope to be out before They though ,I know where they are waiting for me..LOL

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys! Thanks a lot. It was an AWESOME time! Can't wait to do it again. We're going to try and get out tomorrow.

Bruce - it was a real pleasure fishing with you, as always. Can't wait 'till next time! :D Nothing like lots of laughs and lots of fish, all in the same trip!

Skip - I was laughing my head off when I saw the Creep Show and "Thanks for the ride lady!"

·
Registered
316 Posts
Adam, I had a buddy fishing on the Miss Chris and he said he saw you guys whacking them- they also caught over 50 fish according to him but not many big ones. I'll see you out there tomorrow!!! They also caught most of their fish on clams Dennis the Margaritaville

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great job! It's about time! Looks like everyone had a great time.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.