BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL, IT STARTS OFF SAT AM, EVERONE ON THE DOCK UP LATE ON FRIDAY EVE, 6:00 AM AND NOBODY MOVING, DECIDED TO RUN ALONE, LOADED WITH BUNKER, HEADED UP THE BAY, 17' WATER PRETTY CLEAR CONSIDERING THE WIND, FISHED 90 MINUTES OR SO ENDING UP WITH 2 NICE BASS 1 - 39 " THE OTHER 43 ". CUT OFF THE BAIT AND AWAY I GO , BACK AT THE DOCK BY 9:30 AND BOAT CLEANED. OF COURSE EVERYONS ASKED WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME... YEA OK...

SUNDAY , START OFF 6:30 AM , WITH FRIEND ALBERT AND HIS 9 YR OLD SON,JACOB, PLANNING ON PUTTING THE BOY ON HIS FIRST [STRIPER] BACK TO THE SAME PLACE, WITHIN 20 MINS OFF GOES ONE ROD, SO WE HOK THE KID UP, AFTER A LITTLE LESSON, THE KID WAS IN THE GAME, AFTER 20 MINS OR SO JAKE LANDS HIS FIRST STRIPER 39"S, OF COURSE AL FORGETS THE CAMERA, ENDING THE DAY WITH 4 FISH 2 39"S 1- 43 1-46,
BACK AT THE DOCK BY 12:00 4 FISH AND ONE SMILING KID. HOPE TO POST PIKS AS SOON AS AL SENDS.
...ALL FISH CAUGHT ON HEADS. ABOUT 64-65 DEGS...DAVE

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good job Dave! Wish I could have made it out. Carmen just got his boat...so they next couple of days will be getting it set up. Hopefully Thursday we will take a run down with some live ones!

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Great report Dave. Boat looks awesome in blue- even though it took Mikey to tell me you were right next to me! Your radio broke? LOL

Glad you got the kid his 1st striper and good talking to you yesterday.

Calvin- can't wait to see the new rig!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TOMMY, I FIGURE WITH THE BOAT LOAD YOU LOOKED BUSY ENOUGH,, I SAW THE NEW RIG AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW, BEST LOOKING CC I EVER SAW, APPEARS VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT, EVERYTHING IN PLACE. NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE NEW SOUTHPORT MY BUDDIES TOOK DELIVERY OF, ALSO A VERY WELL LAID OUT FISHING MACHINE WAIT TILL YOU SEE THIS ONEOUT THERE...

·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Nice work Capt Dave....I knew I should have jumped on with you this weekend... I got your message too late nite..

How about the new stud in the stable.... there is a new sheriff in town... wow! :D

·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Give us a heads up when you are coming up next time Tom.... we'll blow off the invading relatives and connect for a night out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.