BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I saw this video a few months ago and thought it was hilarious. Funniest parts are his horn, the rebel yell Ye Ye!, and "The reason I loook this way is because I got hit in the face with a chainsaw"

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At 2:48 he almost got a poor man's vasectomy
yeah man, I noticed that too! I think he realized it, because he turned the head away. Dude is def the "Turle-Man"! He even lost his fronts from something cool.

It got me thinking of that huge snapper out at Beaver Dam, the crabbin place. Friggin thing is like 40 lbs easy. What's the biggest you guys ever saw while fishing freshwater?

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
When I was a kid maybe 16 yrs old I fished stocked trout in the stream that dumps out like a waterfalls from the lake behind my mothers house. I had a monster snapping turtle pull two 13" trout right off my gill chain on my waist, while I was standing in stomach high water..The second time he pulled I pulled the chain up to see the Head of an easy 30 pound Turtle with my trout in his mouth. I slammed him in the head with an old glass coke bottle I had tucked in my chest waders but He still got the trout. Never saw him again
but was reluctant to go back in that stream without boots.

Live 2 Fish
<><
Forced 2 Work

·
Registered
3 Posts
Snappers

When I was a kid we used to kill time fishing for Snappers in the Bronx River, used a piece of bailing wire and a blackfish hook and chicken wing. We had some decent size ones 20 lbs, this was back in the 1950's, back in those days nothing much else to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.